Thursday, March 22, 2012

Episode 4: Passover Desserts

After absolutely no production downtime (see episode 3) I present you with the inevitable, a half-a**ed masterpiece, if I may say so myself. In light of the lost Kugel and Hamentaschen footage what started as "Jewish Desserts" becomes "Passover Desserts". A blessing, also if I may say so myself. The simanim (signs) have spoken, and there will just have to be a Jewish Desserts part II episode where I reenact cooking in war paint and what was the closest thing to a kitchen meltdown. In any case a lot has happened since the seance, and well, you'll just have to wait for May and see for yourself... I hope you find these recipes visually intriguing and don't attempt making any of them at home. As you may have noticed in this episode I kind of drop the ball on measurements. Thank you for watching and chag sameyach! 

2 comments:

  1. mmmhmm i just am in love with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa you should really do more cultural episodes with more cultural cooking! I would love to learn how to make some perogies, naan or the perfect quesadilla. Nom nom nomsssss!!! You could even add some polish and spanish in there while you are add it :)

    ReplyDelete